03 April, 2011

Masa Kuasa Dua bersama Chingu-chingu Ku...

2 april 2011,
from 9 am until 7 pm,
from PERINDU COLLEGE'S BUS STOP,
transit at Seksyen 2 Bus Stop,
take Monorail at KL SENTRAL,
cost:RM 1.60,
finally........
TIMESQUARE!!!

hahahaha....
we had a lot of fun there...
firstly..we had our breakfast..
but i'm already forgot about the name of reataurant T..T
but the food was so delicious there...
the price also reasonable...
at that moment...
I miss NACHO at SACC Mall...

then...we bought a lot of things a.k.a SHOPPING!!!
we bought selendang,scarft,watch,gelang,KPOP's souvenirs...
i bought honggi's button n G.O's nametag..
but G.O's with facial hair T..T
I prefer G.O in new image rite now...
because he look more gorgeous compared to the old one...
but I love him both...hahahaha!!!!

Next,we played bowling...
n the results.....
CONGRATS TO AIN YAMAPI!!!!
muahahahaha!!!!

then,we went to LOW YATT...
NAD OK wanna buy an external hard disc...
because she jealous dat I have one,
and  I can have a lot of korean n japanese drama...
hahahahaha...

actually we had a lot of fun there...
we also made our own sticker picture...
we made a lot of aegyos there!!!
i'm sure my oppas n nad's taec yeon 
really2 like our aegyos...
hahahahaha....
be4 we went back home,
we had our dinner first there...
aigoo...
so delicious!!!
we went to the same restaurant as we took our breakfast just now...

but da most important is...
I bought DVD CODE BLUE SEASON 2 with RM20!!!
FROM CHAPTER 1-11!!!
hahahaha...
I'm feel so happy...
but i'm not watching the full drama yet..
there are a lot of things that i need to settle up first...
it's okey...
YAMAPI will understand about my conditions..
AISHITERU YAMAPI!!!
mmuaxxx!!!

I was really enjoying yesterday!!!
I wish i could spend my free time like that again...

thanx to my chingus..
NADZIRAH SALLEH n HAKIMAH ASHAARI...
you're the best,guys!!!
SARANGHAEYO!!!

4 comments:

  1. jelesssssssnyeeeeeeeeee ~~~~~
    nk yamapi gak :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo...sila ambil oppa jepun yang lain ye...sekian trimas

    ReplyDelete
  3. sharing is caring :P
    nk tgk cite yamapi gak ,
    bukan nk yamapi tp nk tgk cite dy ,
    tertinggal perkataan tgk , hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. sekarang nie akak dah tak nak amalkan prinsip tu..
    sebab sharing2 nie boleh memakan dri

    ReplyDelete