06 November, 2012

New Project

hohoi^^
setelah sekian lama dah tak mengupdate blog...
terasa mcm janggal nak post sesuatu balik kat sini..
so how are u guys?
feelin' great huh?
i'm still bz with my study rite now and i'll have my last exam paper tomorrow..
hohoho..
and then..
i'll free like a bird..
fly high in the sky..
cewah~~

new project..
yeah..actually i have thinking to start a new project here..
what is it?

of course i wanna start to write a new fanfic..
hoho..
yeah i know that i still not finish writing about Monalisa..
because actually i still have no idea how to continue the storyline..
aiyak!!!
what the bad author i am ><
but i will try to finish it no matter what happen!
because every story must have it's own ending,rite?
hoho..
i'll try la..even i know not many people will read my fanfic..
huhu..

regarding my new project..
em..
i already have a storyline for it..
and i'm sure this coming fanfic is not very long like Monalisa one..hahaha
i promise!

and some of my Tlist already sent a request to me..
to write a fanfic about MBLAQ..
em..ok..i'll try to write about it too..

i hope one week holiday will be pretty enough for me to write at least one fanfic here ><
seriously i miss to write a fanfic...
huhu..

for those who had read my previous fanfics..
many many thank you hehehe ^^
and..
hope u guys can
STAY CALM AND ALWAYS SUPPORT MY FANFICS 
LOL XD

No comments:

Post a Comment